TiGRE Project 1 Ltd (“TP1”, “us”, “we”, “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws, including the regulations under the GDPR legislation May 2018, which are designed to ensure that any data we hold about or which you provide to us is processed with the upmost due care and attention.
What data do we collect about you?
- If you are a contractor or service provider working for TP1, we may collect personal data about you including your name, contact numbers, address, email address and bank details for payment of invoices.
- If you are a third party stakeholder involved with TP1, we collect personal data about you including your name, contact numbers, email address and dates and details of meetings held with you.
- If you submit an enquiry through our TP1 website or via other direct contact, we collect personal data about you including your name, contact number and email address.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you.
How we collect your personal data
We collect data about you through the following methods:
- If you are a contractor, we collect your data via your direct interactions with us including email, phone, post and via your invoices.
- If you are a third party stakeholder, we collect your data following business meetings/conversations with you and store it on our Stakeholder Management Database.
- Via your enquiries to our TP1 website or via your email or letter to us
How we use your personal data
We only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you have requested information about the Project status.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with third parties set out below:
- IT and system administration service providers.
- Professional advisers including key project consultants and banking, administrative and accounting services.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide. Personal information we collect is stored on password controlled and encrypted computers, and we use secure IT systems and software. Hard copies of relevant business documents such as invoices and contracts are stored in a secure office. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In most cases this means we will keep your information until the development of TiGRE Project 1 has been completed. After that we will delete it other than where we lawfully can keep any data for audit or legal reasons.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Withdraw consent (where applicable)
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at TP1-Central@tigre.group